1. Boosts your immune system. It is widely thought that a healthy gut creates a healthy body. OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks can be an immune booster in your daily routine and help ward off infection body-wide.
2. Aids in digestion. Probiotics might give your digestive system the boost it needs by preventing lactose tolerance and helping the body digest milk products more efficiently. Can I get an amen from all my cheese lovers out there?
3. Lowers yours risk of a heart attack. Patients with the heart disease precursor hypertriglyceridemia were given a probiotic for 12 weeks and showed a significant decrease in their triglyceride level, as well as overall improvements in other risk factors for a heart attack, according to this study. This is especially beneficial to women since heart disease in the leading cause of death amongst African American and Caucasian women in the US.
4. If you suffer from Asthma and Allergies, probiotics can help. Asthma is often the result of inflammation caused by food allergies. Probiotics can calm the inflammation and help skin conditions. I suffer from asthma and definitely want to see how adding probiotics to my daily routine can help curb it.
5. If you’re traveling to a foreign country, start taking probiotics before your trip so your gut has more healthy bacteria present. The more good bacteria you have, the better protected you will be from potential sickness. Because OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks are so convenient to carry, they won’t take up a lot of room in your bag.